The R55 airtime payment price change explained
The R55 per file is primarily meant to discourage airtime voucher payments and encourage cash payments (or airtime balance pay). Below are cheaper options you will have to choose from instead of paying R55 per file.
- Pay R30/$3 per file if you pay via Bank transfer, EFT, ATM deposit, branch deposit or eWallet/Cellphone wallet
- Pay R20/$2 per file if you buy 5 prepaid credits at R100/$10 cash and use the credits to pay for single files whenever needed – at 1 credit per file (idea for technicians)
- Get all 260+ permanent links at R350/$35 cash or R400 in Telkom Mobile airtime (ideal for technicians)
- Pay $2-$3 per file instead if you pay via Paypal or Skrill
- Pay R40 per file if you pay from your airtime balance using the Fortumo Mobile pay option
Ask any other question you may have around this here: http://help.saroms.co.za/