- Install the SPD Serial to USB flashing drivers
- Download, extract and launch the SPD Upgrade Tool
- Load the stock ROM on the SPD Upgrade Tool
- Navigate to > SPD Upgrade Tool > Image Files > DownloadFile > replace the stock recovery with the TWRP (but keep the name)
- Click the Play button
- Connect the device which holding the Vol- or Vol+ or both
- The flashing should begin with a blue bar and you get ‘Passed’ in green text when all is done.
- >Report any issue here: http://help.saroms.co.za/
You will need to place SuperSU.zip onto the SD card or internal memory and install it via the newly installed TWRP recovery to force-root via the systemless root method.