Notice: Those clients who already had me on the LC Messenger app, please delete the conversation you had with me and then kindly start a new one by sending me a test message. This is because I had to delete my LC account at some point and then recreated it. This has led into corruption of conversation data from everyone who once to chat with me.
I have had to leave Whatsapp for personal concerns. As an alternative, I am available via the LC Messenger for Android. Available both as an apk or of the Play Store.
- Download and install the app client directly from the Play Store onto your Android device
- Activate it by selecting your country (where you are located now)
- Enter you phone number WITH 0 instead of a country code (Example: 0725468989 instead of +27725468989)
- Then kindly store my number on your phone’s contacts as follows: +27725468989
- Open the LC Messenger > click the gear icon on the top left > click Edit username > replace NoNameSet with your actual name > click Save >
- Click the circle button at the bottom right > click my name/contact > type and send me the message.
- Its necessary to store my contact’s number as +27725468989 instead of 0725468989
- To ensure you do no miss reply notifications, go to Settings (your phone settings) > Battery > App battery optimiser > LC Messenger > toggle the slider to off/grey
- Kindly email me if you have any difficulty using this: kerv.mathumbu (at) gmail.com