How to flash the Hisense U40 firmware or ROM
Below are steps you can follow the reload or flash a firmware onto the Hisense U40 aka HLTE103E (HLTE103E.31-H5 variant):
- Download the flashtool (SPD_Upgrade_Tool) from here: https://mega.nz/file/LcoThQKZ#Bb_qdaYWwDvd6wfdBLLhbg_YGuY04L6gr18J4IiUjME and extract it
- Download and install the Spreadtrum driver here: https://mega.nz/file/gPYAQIoZ#kyUqAVFnTS9JGeIruvJwbl5NMAIv3Lr4YIRkE6FVxZQ
- Then open up the extracted SPD_Upgrade_Tool or flashtool folder > then double-click the file with a black chip and two green arrows icon
- From the running flashtool UI > click on the gear icon on the far left > browse to and load the Hisense U40 pac firmware file by double clicking on it – it can take up to a minute or two
- Then click the Play like icon (Start Downloading)
- Remove and replace the battery – then connect the Hisense U40 device with volume down held down
- The downloading should start with a blue bar – at which stage you can release the volume down key > different partitioned will be flashed and you get a green ‘Passed’ when all is done
- At which stage click the Stop icon (Square)
- Disconnect and power up the device – remove and replace the battery and then power the Hisense U40 device on as normal
- It can take a little longer to boot up after a flash (no more than 5 minutes though).
NB. If you need remote assistance using this file, then you could go here to learn of your options (we charge a minimum of R50 for the service).