Mobicel Icon Custom Recovery (TWRP+Root)
R30 / $3.00 (or 1 credits)
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Mobicel Icon (makes rooting possible)
- To be tested anytime (We offer no email support for tested ROMs)
- Non SP Flash Tool ready file (Scroll down for flash instructions)
- File size is 16MB
- ROM, Firmware or Flash File
- R100 in airtime OR R30/$3 Cash
- Always verify that the IMEI remained the same after every full firmware reload. Dial *#06# to view it - and repair/restore it if necessary
- Extract your file(s) with 7zip available here
- Kindly ignore any internet links/shortcuts inside the extracted folder
- For ROMs not marked as 'Malware verified :D', install and scan the device with the Malwarebytes app after flashing. Read more on this here
- Not all files have a flash tool included - but you can request one anytime from here
- For files not marked as Tested/Approved, kindly take a backup whenever you can
- Need any other help using the file? Avail free support here
Buy More Credits
1. Download the included driver pack from the provided link
2. Download the archive Mobicel_Icon_TWRP.rar from the provided link
3. Unpack the archive somewhere (desktop preferably)
4. While phone is on, go to Settings -> About the phone and repeatedly click on the Build number until you have written You become the developer!
5. Go back and select For developers , put the jackdaws on the Factory unlock and debug on USB , connect the phone via USB.
7. Go to the folder where you unpacked the Mobicel_Icon_TWRP.rar archive > open “Mobicel_Icon_Recovery_Installer” . open “adb” , hold down Shift and right-click on any white part of the folder, select Open the command window , the console opens.
8. Turn your Mobicel Icon off, hold Power and the Vol+ keys at the same time – the device should enter fastboot/bootloader mode again.
Command: fastboot devices
on the screen you see the serial number and the text fastboot
9. After that,
Command: fastboot oem unlock-go
All user data from the phone will be erased!
Your Mobicel Iconwill restart into the system with the bootloader unlocked.
10. Turn your Mobicel Icon off, hold Power and the Vol+ keys at the same time – the device should enter fastboot/bootloader mode again.
11. Open the “Mobicel_Icon_TWRP” again > doble-click “Run_test.bat” > press any key on your keyboard > the recovery file gets installed. follow the reset of the steps on the console.
12. When done, copy the included “SuperSU…zip” file to the SD card, > boot into recovery and install it. Your Mobicel Icon should there after be rooted