This is a factory files for a device that seems to match the hardware of that of Premio P530. The firmware’s files a DM signed/verified so they should flash well and have the potential to boot if truelly compatible with the Premio P530 hardware as hoped. The DA or Download Agent tested on the same device model is included. Below as steps you are to follow to flash the firmware/ROM or flash file onot the device.
- Download the recommended SP Flash Tool version from here: https://mega.nz/#!7UATVAiQ!B4xhV7D6H2rLzIPaebkYXUzDgZkuMy0Bimw_Ltcet9I , extract and lauch it
- Click on the Scatter loading button
- Navigateto the downloaded and extracted ROM or firmware folder and select the scatter text file from there
- Click on the Download Agent button and navigate to the 2nd folder downloaded with the ROM and select the DA….bin file
- Untick the preloader
- Ensure ‘Download only” is set and not any other mode
- Ensure the Premio P530 is on off mode – press and hold the Vol- key while you connec the device to the PC via a USB cable
- You get a red, purple and then yellow progress bar – the yellow one will proceed for some time
- Once done, you get “Download OK” with a tick
- At this stage you can disconnect the device and attempt to power it on and check
- If it hangs on the logo screen for much longer, you can boot into recovery and wipe userdata and then retry booting it up again
Kindly email should you have any other question on this.